Career Level High School or Equivalent
Experience Previous Experience
No. of Openings 1
Training Provided Yes
Lube Technician – Temporary
Our company is the largest independently owned tire dealer in Canada. Our 250 locations offer clean and safe work environments encouraging a motivating and fun atmosphere. We are looking for relentless problem solvers who not only have strong technical skills, but who are also good communicators and thrive in the service industry.
If you meet these requirements, we want to hear from you!
- Lube Technician Experience required
- Wheel Alignments experience is considered an asset
- You have the ability to excel in a physically demanding environment that includes heavy lifting and moving constantly throughout your shift.
- Assist in identifying potential mechanical sales with team members.
- Promote a team spirit.
- Interested applicants should be motivated, have strong interpersonal skills, and want to provide excellent customer service.
- Contributes to a safe and environmentally responsible workplace.
- Competitive wages, with benefits, while gaining fundamental business knowledge.
- Working with a Well-Established Company – Kal Tire has been in business since 1953 and currently has over 250 store locations across Canada. Continued expansion plans lead to career advancement opportunities.
- Technology – We grant everyone access to the newest tools and technology in both the automotive and business sectors, allowing all of our team members to gain the newest skills in today’s market.