Career Level Skilled Labour
Experience Previous Experience
Posting ID R7921
No. of Openings 1
You are a Skilled Labourer with experience in Industrial Piping projects. You will be an integral part of the Ledcor team working on an Overland piping maintenance relocation projects. For you, safety and quality are a priority and you are proud of your work at the end of each day.
Join the Ledcor team today!
- Perform tasks on the labour crew to support piping installation and relocation projects, including rigging and hoisting, trenching, unloading and moving materials, working in a high traffic area, etc.
- Provide general clean up and ongoing monitoring and maintenance of work area
- Act as a spotter and flagger for heavy equipment operators
- Must have Piping Labour experience in an industrial setting
- Must be capable of lifting up to 50lbs
- Rigging and hoisting experience is an asset
- Must have demonstrated ability to work under minimal supervision
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and clear 3-year driver’s abstract
- Candidates will require CSO or BSO and CSTS-2020
- Must be fully vaccinated and provide valid COVID-19 vaccination record (unless you have a legitimate recognized medical or religious reason for not getting vaccinated)
- Shift based position working 14/14, with overtime after 8 hours per day worked
- Camp provided and travel allowance provided for those that qualify
- Work will be outdoors in all weather conditions
- Project to commence early January 2022
Ledcor Pipeline offers a unique set of pipeline services unmatched anywhere in the oil and gas industry. From pipeline construction to investigative digs and subcontractor management, we are accustomed to operating in challenging terrain, and we maintain some of the largest pipeline networks in the world.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
View our full Inclusion & Diversity statement here.
Please reference “mytrades.ca” in your application to this job posting!