Career Level Licensed
Experience 3-5 Years
Posting ID R8150
No. of Openings 2
You are an experienced and enthusiastic Truck Driver who and takes pride in safe and efficient truck operation. You will be operating a Winch and Heavy Haul Truck, and will be responsible for loading, transportation, and unloading of work equipment at the Pipeline sites.
- Transport work equipment using a Winch and Heavy Haul Truck
- Safety load, chain/secure and unload various required heavy equipment on lowbed trailers
- Assist in the maintenance of winch and heavy trucks and equipment
- Complete relevant paperwork as required by National Safety Code and legal standards
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
- Must possess a valid class 1 driver’s license
- Must successfully complete pre-employment drug and alcohol testing
- Must have directly related experience in heavy equipment hauling, winching operations and/or other oilfield related trucking experience
- Previous pipeline industry experience highly regarded
- Leadership experience in a related field will be an asset
Ledcor Pipeline offers a unique set of pipeline services unmatched anywhere in the oil and gas industry. From pipeline construction to investigative digs and subcontractor management, we are accustomed to operating in challenging terrain, and we maintain some of the largest pipeline networks in the world.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
View our full Inclusion & Diversity statement here.
How was your application process? Click the icon below to share your feedback.
Please reference “mytrades.ca” in your application to this job posting!