Career Level General Labour
Experience Previous Experience
Posting ID R9329
No. of Openings 1
You’re a hardworking Labourer, with a Class 5 license, who takes pride in performing safe and quality work. You will be responsible for performing general site maintenance, including crack sealing, asphalt patching, flagging, and message painting.
Join the Ledcor Highways team in Edson, AB today!
- Perform various highway maintenance tasks including crack sealing, asphalt patching, flagging, message painting , etc.
- Assist with traffic control procedures
- Perform preventive maintenance and cleaning of equipment
- Perform other road maintenance duties as required
- Must successfully complete pre-employment drug and alcohol testing
- Must be able to perform physically demanding tasks
- Must possess a valid Class 5 driver’s license
- Traffic Controller or Flagging experience an asset
- Successful candidates will require Roadbuilder Safety Training System, Transportation of Dangerous Goods and WHIMIS safety certificates. Training is provided
- Candidates local to Edson, AB will be given preference due to the location of the projects
- Shift work, on-call and night shift may be required
- Work will be outdoors in various weather conditions
- Benefits and RSPs provided by CLAC
Ledcor builds and maintains infrastructure in various industries including oil and gas, transportation, and mining. We’re experts in public and private infrastructure construction and maintenance – from national highways to bridges, from airports to underground utilities and independent power projects. We also work on roads, earthworks, foundations, dams, power systems, and waterways.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Please reference “mytrades.ca” when applying for this position.