Career Level General Labour
Experience Entry Level
Posting ID UNI7
No. of Openings 1
Training Provided Yes
Who We Are:
Unitech Construction Management is committed to creating the ideal client experience and providing a fun and inclusive work environment for our employees. We have been in the construction management industry for 33 years and are experiencing extensive growth. We are looking for hardworking, committed individuals who add value to our client projects
Unitech believes in investing in our employees. Commit to the organization, and in turn we will accommodate your needs to the best of our ability. We also offer a vast range of benefits to take care of our employees. Join our team and receive:
- Unitech will cover 100% of any work-related education.
- Our benefits are unique. Instead of your typical percentage of benefits coverage, we provide you with a pre-paid visa in which covers all your medical needs at 100%.
- We believe that we are all one big family and team. Collaboration is our number one priority. Not only on our construction site, but at our company events too.
*This is a full-time, permanent role. Unitech fosters growth and career development and provides the opportunity and education for employees to succeed*
- Installing and removing concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks, and barricades at construction sites
- Mixing, pouring, and spreading materials such as concrete and asphalt
- Removing rubble and other debris at construction sites using, rakes, shovels, wheelbarrows, and other equipment
- Perform other activities at construction sites, as directed
- Working indoors/outdoors while in close contact with other trades
- Self-motivated, creative thinking, organized, and efficient with good oral and written English communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team.
- Eye-hand coordination, good physical fitness, manual dexterity, and sense of balance.
- Masset, BC
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, place of origin, religion, marital status, family status, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or age.
We’re passionate about mitigating our clients risk, maximizing our clients value and exceeding our clients expectations More than windows and walls, your project is to be an environment that enhances the lives of people, whether it’s where they work, learn, live or play. You need a construction manager that shares your vision and enthusiasm for bringing it to life.
Unitech is passionate about collaborative construction and we incorporate it into every facet of every project each and every day. Our first priority on every project is to understand and adopt our client’s project specific goals and priorities and then factor those goals and priorities into every recommendation we make going forward. We don’t just work with our clients, we are their construction division, delivering their projects in accordance with their goals and in collaboration with their staff. Our systems and procedures were designed to respond to the owner’s project goals and priorities while at the same time minimizing the administrative load on their staff and maintaining complete budget and schedule transparency throughout. These systems and procedures provide the clear, concise information the owner needs to stay fully informed and in control of their project while we manage all the details.
As one of the most progressive construction companies in Western Canada, Unitech is dedicated to partnering with our clients to create high quality environments that put people first. From the outset of a project through to completion, we work as a focused part of our client’s team. We ensure you are heard, understood and informed every step of the way. We treat our client’s money as if it was our own, only allocating funds to the areas that are critical to achieving our client’s goals and priorities. It is the foundation of our corporate values and our entire organization lives and breathes it everyday.