Career Level High School or Equivalent
Experience 3-5 Years
Posting ID 58007
No. of Openings 1
Union/Non Union Position
Employee Type: Temporary (Fixed Term)-Full time
Union/Non: This is a unionized position
Bargaining Unit/Local: Unifor Local 975
Primary Location: Toronto Station B, ON
Rate Classification / Pay Range: $30.03 per hour
Number of Available Positions: One (1) Temporary Full-Time Position
At Enbridge, we offer a variety of career options whether you prefer the office or the outdoors. We also offer a competitive benefits and pension package with generous time off.
Our Labourers, for example, work outdoors alongside other crew members to complete field related projects and tasks such as pipeline and maintenance repairs.
If you enjoy working with your hands on mechanical tasks and thrive in a team environment, apply today!
What you will do (Responsibilities):
- Perform labour on pipeline and maintenance repairs in the Operations Department.
- Work in conjunction with crew members to complete field projects or tasks.
- Perform duties in compliance with company and legislation policies, procedures and health & safety regulations.
- Perform other duties within the employee’s skillset, as assigned.
- Able to respond for emergencies after hours, therefore, standby labourer rotation is required.
- Completion of labourer training and on the job experience prior to being eligible to commence standby labourer rotation is a requirement.
- Flexible to work overtime when required.
Who you are (Qualifications):
- Minimum secondary school education or equivalent.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a comparable role preferred.
- Physically capable of performing manual labour associated with pipeline construction and buried gas plant maintenance.
- A good driving record with a valid class ‘DZ’ driver’s license is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of operations procedures, related codes, laws and regulations.
- Good interpersonal, communication and mechanical reasoning skills.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Flexibility to work shifts as required.
Mandatory Tests: Mechanical Reasoning
Diversity and inclusion are important to us. Enbridge is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to age, race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, veteran status, Indigenous/Native American status, or disability. Applicants with disabilities can request accessible formats, communication supports, or other accessibility assistance by contacting email@example.com.
Information For Applicants:
- Applications can be submitted via our online recruiting system only.
- We appreciate your interest in working with us; however, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Final candidates for this position may be required to undergo a security screening, including a criminal records check.
To learn more about us, visit www.enbridge.com
Please reference “mytrades.ca” when applying for this position.