Career Level Licensed
Experience Previous Experience
Posting ID 2021-15851
No. of Openings 1
Department Retail - Nutrien Ag Solutions
Delivery Driver – Delta, BC, CA
At Nutrien, our Purpose is to grow our world from the ground up and we do so with safety and integrity as our core values. Nothing is more important than sending our people home safe, every day.
Nutrien Ag Solutions is the retail division of Nutrien™, the largest crop inputs company in the world. As part of our collective mission of Feeding the Future, Nutrien Ag Solutions provides full-acre solutions through our trusted crop consultants at more than 2,000 locations in North America, South America, Europe and Australia. For more than 150 years, we have been helping growers achieve the highest yields with a wide selection of products, including our proprietary brands: Loveland Products, Inc.; Proven®Seed and Dyna-Gro®Seed; as well as financial, custom application and precision ag services.
We harvest the best. Diverse views and experience make us strong. We look for people who have a safety-first mindset, who are collaborative team players, who deliver on their commitments, who are innovators in search of a better way, and who believe in inclusion.
Working at Nutrien Ag Solutions will provide you an opportunity to help us Feed the Future, and grow your career.
What you will do:
- Pick-up and delivery throughout the lower mainland using a tandem axle flat deck truck
- Delivery product to customer premises
- Pick-up and organize orders by delivery route
- Back-up for customer service (i.e. loading customer vehicles)
- Help maintain a neat and tidy warehouse and pick orders when time permits
- Cycle counts and maintain inventory accuracy
- Generate delivery paperwork using SAP computer program
What you will bring:
- Valid Driver’s License – Class 3 with air endorsement required
- WHMIS, TDG certification and First Aid Level I preferred but will provide if needed
- Forklift experience required
Are you a good match? Apply today!
Nutrien Ag Solutions is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics
This job will remain posted until filled. In accordance with Nutrien policies, you will be required to undergo a background check, and may be required to undergo a substance test. Being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 is a condition of employment and that proof of vaccination will be required, with minimal exceptions, unless prohibited by applicable law. While we appreciate all applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
**EOE race/color/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/disability/veteran