Career Level Journeyperson
Experience 1- 3 Years
Posting ID R-2022-5868
No. of Openings 4
Union/Non Union Position
Join the Finning Canada family, part of the world’s largest Caterpillar dealer.
If you are a safety conscious team player, self-motivated, autonomous, detail-oriented then you are exactly who we are looking for!
This position is responsible for the field maintenance and repair of a variety of Caterpillar engines and auxiliary equipment.
- Trouble shooting equipment and perform equipment repairs
- Interface with customers, products and sales support
- Working with the supervisor on various tasks
- Providing support with reference to on-site safety requirements
- Maintain Finning Customer Service Commitment
- Various related duties as required
Specific Skills & Experience
- Journeyperson Heavy Equipment Certification
- Minimum 1 year experience as a Heavy Duty Technician
- Dedication to safety
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills, both written and verbal
- Understanding of the Caterpillar product line will be considered an asset
- Completion or be in the process of completing Finning S-level courses would also be considered an asset
- Team player
Any future shift changes that may occur will be made in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Collective Agreement
We are committed to diversity at Finning, to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Finning does not discriminate against applicants based on genders, races, national and ethnic origins, religions, ages, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities.
Please reference “mytrades.ca” in your application to this job posting!