Career Level Journeyman
Experience Previous Experience
No. of Openings 1
At Nutrien, our Purpose is to grow our world from the ground up and we do so with safety and integrity as our core values. Nothing is more important than sending our people home safe, every day.
Nutrien is a leading provider of agricultural products, services, and solutions. With approximately 23,000 employees world-wide, we are the largest producer of potash (by capacity) and one of the world’s largest producers of nitrogen and phosphate. We also operate a leading agriculture retail network that services over 500,000 growers.
We harvest the best. Diverse views and experience make us strong. We look for people who have a safety-first mindset, who are collaborative team players, who deliver on their commitments, who are innovators in search of a better way, and who believe in inclusion.
Working at Nutrien will provide you an opportunity to help us Feed the Future, and grow your career.
Journeyperson Industrial Mechanic (Millwright) – (Allan, Saskatchewan, Canada)
This position reports to the Mine Maintenance Supervisor.
This position is located in Allan, Saskatchewan, Canada and is not available for remote work.
What you will do:
- Work safely in a mining environment and able to follow the procedures and policies that are in place
- Inspect, diagnose, adjust, repair, fabricate, modify, and install plant equipment
- Plan, layout and use trade skills for assigned work
- Work in the field or shop environment
- Play a critical role not only ensuring your own safety, but also the safety of others
What you will bring:
- Valid Journeyperson Industrial Mechanic Certificate
- Ability to interact positively with co-workers and supervisors
- Willingness to learn and gain adequate knowledge and experience through training
- Previous experience in an industrial environment is an asset.
- This position will involve shift work
Are you a good match? Apply today!
Nutrien is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
This job will remain posted until filled. While we appreciate all applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.