Career Level Journeyman
Experience Previous Experience
Posting ID R7321
No. of Openings 1
You are an experienced Journeyperson Electrician who takes pride in safe and efficient work practices. You will be responsible for installing and maintaining electrical devices and components required at the Pipeline sites. You are a team player who helps out when needed.
- Oversee the safe planning and install of any required yard wiring
- Installs, replaces, maintains, and repairs electrical systems for miscellaneous pipeline related support equipment such as generators, water pumps and welding machines
- Reads and interpret electrical, mechanical, and architectural drawings and electrical code specifications
- Splices, joins, and connects wire to form circuits
- Tests circuits to ensure integrity and safety
- Must have a Journeyperson Electrician Ticket from a recognized provincial training authority
- Previous knowledge of residential power and wiring, as well as with three phase power/generators/motors
- Previous experience in an oil and gas setting preferred
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Must possess a valid form of government issued photo identification
Ledcor Pipeline offers a unique set of pipeline services unmatched anywhere in the oil and gas industry. From pipeline construction to investigative digs and subcontractor management, we are accustomed to operating in challenging terrain, and we maintain some of the largest pipeline networks in the world.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume and specify the position you are applying for.
Please reference “mytrades.ca” in your application to this job posting!