Career Level Journeyman
Experience 1- 3 Years
Posting ID 2022-18309
No. of Openings 1
At Nutrien, our Purpose is to grow our world from the ground up and we do so with safety and integrity as our core values. Nothing is more important than sending our people home safe, every day.
Nutrien is a leading provider of agricultural products, services, and solutions. With approximately 23,000 employees world-wide, we are the largest producer of potash (by capacity) and one of the world’s largest producers of nitrogen and phosphate. We also operate a leading agriculture retail network that services over 500,000 growers.
We harvest the best. Diverse views and experience make us strong. We look for people who have a safety-first mindset, who are collaborative team players, who deliver on their commitments, who are innovators in search of a better way, and who believe in inclusion.
Working at Nutrien will provide you an opportunity to help us Feed the Future, and grow your career.
This position reports to the Mill Maintenance Electricial Supervisor.
This position is located in (Vanscoy, SK, Canada) and is not available for remote work.
What you will do:
- Support safety and continuous improvement programs
- Perform maintenance and repair of equipment on surface in an efficient and timely manner
- Maintain and support equipment records and repair history
- Provide data for cause and failure analysis
- Take part in planning and scheduling within work systems
What you will bring:
- Journeyperson Electrician Certificate
- Inter-provincial Red Seal Certification
- Positive Safety Behaviour
- Ability to work Shift Work (12 hour days and nights)
- Proven history of demonstrating “Respect in the Workplace” values
- Mindset emphasizing the importance of Diversity and Inclusion in the organization
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Working knowledge of SAP is an asset
Are you a good match? Apply today!
Nutrien is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
This job will remain posted until filled. In accordance with Nutrien policies, you will be required to undergo a background check and may be required to undergo a substance test. While we appreciate all applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.