Career Level Journeyman
Experience 5-7 Years
Posting ID 23670
No. of Openings 1
- Welding mining equipment, such as electric shovels, haul trucks, drills etc.
- Proficiency in GMAW, FCAW, SMAW; all positions and able to perform quality weldments with multiple wire sizes.
- Proficient in Air Carbon Gouging.
- Perform preventive maintenance and troubleshoot and consistently perform welding duties, that meet the company’s quality standards.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision but also participate in the work of other welders and apprentices within the field environment.
- Proficient in the use of oxy/fuel cutting equipment.
- Reading and interpretation of blueprints and layout would be an asset.
- Semi- Automated welding experience would be an asset.
- Other duties as required.
- Journeyperson Welder Trades Certification is required.
- 3-7 years of mining or construction related experience is an asset.
- Ability to work different rotating shifts
- CWB FCAW all position is an asset
We thank all applicants for their interest however, only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted. No agency or candidate phone calls please.
Komatsu Mining offers an excellent benefit package. We are an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest however, only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
No agency or candidate phone calls please.
Komatsu Mining Corporation welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.