Career Level Journeyman
Experience 2-5 Years
No. of Openings 1
Strike is looking for Journeyman Iron Worker’s with relevant experience in rigging/hoisting and module assembly. Our Tradesmen take pride in their trade and see that Strike’s high standards of safety and quality are always met. Employees are expected to support and participate in a “culture of safety” and adhere to and be ambassadors of Strike’s Code of Conduct and Values, and to treat others with dignity, respect, and fairness.
- Crossfield fabrication shop and mod yard
- No subsistence provided
- Read and interpret red-line construction drawings and blueprints
- Rigging and hoisting modules and equipment
- Assist pipefitters where required
- Possess a valid Journeyman certificate of qualification issued by the appropriate province or federal authority
- Must successfully complete pre-employment drug and alcohol test
- WHIMIS CSTS, Fall Protection an asset
- Strike orientation provided
Who we are
Strike Group is a Canadian company with 15 locations in Alberta, Saskatchewan, British Columbia and Manitoba. Strike Group has been named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies since 2007, and in 2013 was awarded Contractor of the Year by Alberta Venture.
At Strike we demonstrate leadership, drive, creativity and initiative and reward people for their commitment, energy, enthusiasm and results. We treat others as we wish to be treated and, most importantly, ensure that every employee goes home safe.
Why work for us
Strike encourages and supports professional development through education and mentorship. We offer comprehensive benefits, competitive wages, and opportunities for career growth. We support the communities where we live and the Strike team that makes those communities thrive.
Please reference “mytrades.ca” when applying for this position.