Career Level Red Seal
Experience Previous Experience
Posting ID 22542
No. of Openings 1
We are currently looking to add a Journeyman HVAC to our Sparwood, BC branch.
Reports to: Technical Service Supervisor, HVAC
Shift: 7×7, 12 hour shifts
Location: Sparwood, British Columbia
Relocation: This position does not offer relocation
- Perform HVAC unit installations on mobile mining equipment including haul trucks,
- electric shovels, hydraulic shovels, drills, front end loaders, etc.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on HVAC units on mobile mining equipment
- Troubleshoot issues on Mine Air units in the field
- Troubleshoot and repair stationary HVAC units.
- Troubleshoot and repair shovel air compressors.
- Assist customers in choosing appropriate HVAC units for their equipment
- Identify and follow up on new sales opportunities when appropriate
- Up to 25% travel domestically and internationally will be required. Primarily US and Canada.
- Other duties, as assigned
Skills & Qualifications
- Red Seal Journeyman HVAC Mechanic certificate
- Highly motivated, detail oriented self-starter who is able to work independently
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to travel and be away from home for extended periods of time.
- Experience in the mining industry would be considered an asset
- Must have a strong safety focus
Komatsu is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Please reference “mytrades.ca” when applying for this position.