Career Level Journeyman
Experience 1- 3 Years
Posting ID 465
No. of Openings 4
- Daily maintenance of equipment (i.e. Cranes), and vehicles throughout the site.
- Inspects and evaluates operating conditions of equipment and vehicles.
- Be able to read, understand, and follow hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical diagrams.
- Ensures that all maintenance is completed in accordance with established department policies and safety regulations.
- Attends training sessions to update technical knowledge as needed.
- Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or assigned.
- Completes special projects as assigned.
- Licensed Journeyman Certificate.
- Valid Driver’s License. Must provide a 5 year commercial driver’s abstract that meets NCSG Safety & Compliance Standards.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year crane experience with cranes (BT,RT,AT & CD) specifically Leibherr, Tadano & Manitowoc.
- Must have experience in crane computers, hydraulics and electrical troubleshooting.
- Must have own tools at the start of the work term and remove them at the end of the work term.
- Fall Arrest.
- First Aid.
- CSTS 2020.
- WHIMIS 2015.
- Bear Awareness.
- Must be or willing to join Operating Engineers Local 115.
- Travel Cards and Permits will be considered.
- Rate of pay determined by the Crane Rental Agreement.
- Work Schedule is 14 & 14. 10 hour days.
- Camp provided.
- Flights provided.
- Environment: Field and site work.
- Must have own tools for start of work term and remove them at end of work term at own expense.
NCSG is a one-stop lift and heavy haul service provider. Our professional project management, planning and lift and heavy haul teams combine to make NCSG a solution provider of choice. Our branch locations are strategically situated throughout Western Canada to ensure the most cost effective and best service for our customers. NCSG is a privately-owned company. For further information please see our website www.ncsg.com
To apply, please click on the “Apply for the Job” button above. Please reference “mytrades.ca” in your application to this job posting!