Career Level Journeyman
Experience 2-5 Years
Posting ID 555
No. of Openings 2
- Daily maintenance of equipment (i.e. Cranes), and vehicles throughout the site.
- Inspects and evaluates operating conditions of equipment and vehicles.
- Be able to read, understand, and follow hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical diagrams.
- Ensures that all maintenance is completed in accordance with established department policies and safety regulations.
- Attends training sessions to update technical knowledge as needed.
- Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or assigned.
- Completes special projects as assigned.
- Licensed Journeyman Certificate.
- Valid Driver’s License. Must provide a 5 year commercial driver’s abstract that meets NCSG Safety & Compliance Standards.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year crane experience with cranes (BT,RT,AT & CD) specifically Leibherr, Tadano & Manitowoc.
- Must have experience in crane computers, hydraulics and electrical troubleshooting.
- Must have own tools at the start of the work term and remove them at the end of the work term.
- Fall Arrest.
- First Aid.
- CSTS 2020.
- WHIMIS 2015.
- Bear Awareness.
- Must be or willing to join Operating Engineers Local 115.
- Travel Cards and Permits will be considered.
- Rate of pay determined by the Crane Rental Agreement.
- Work Schedule is 14 & 14. 10 hour days.
- Camp provided.
- Flights provided.
- Environment: Field and site work.
- Must have own tools for start of work term and remove them at end of work term at own expense.
- As per site owner’s requirements, must be fully vaccinated to access the site.
NCSG is a one-stop lift and heavy haul service provider. Our professional project management, planning and lift and heavy haul teams combine to make NCSG a solution provider of choice. Our branch locations are strategically situated throughout Western Canada to ensure the most cost effective and best service for our customers. NCSG is a privately-owned company. For further information please see our website www.ncsg.com
Please reference “mytrades.ca” when applying for this position.