Career Level Journeyman
Experience Previous Experience
Posting ID 467
No. of Openings 4
- Daily maintenance of property, equipment (i.e. Cranes), and vehicles throughout the facility.
- Inspects and evaluates operating conditions of equipment and vehicles.
- Performs maintenance activities and modifies existing equipment and systems to keep the facility in good running order.
- Be able to read, understand, and follow hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical diagrams.
- Ensures that all maintenance is completed in accordance with established department policies and safety regulations.
- Attends training sessions to update technical knowledge as needed.
- Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or assigned.
- Completes special projects as assigned.
- Licensed Journeyman Certificate.
- CVIP License preferred.
- Valid Driver’s License. Must provide a clean 5 year commercial driver’s abstract.
- Crane experience with cranes (BT,RT,AT & CD) specifically Leibherr, Tadano and GMK makes preferred.
- Must have experience in crane computers, hydraulics and electrical troubleshooting.
- Must have own tools at the start of the work term and remove them at the end of the work term.
- Fall Arrest.
- First Aid.
- H2S Alive.
- CSTS 2020.
- WHIMIS 2015.
- Must be or willing to join Operating Engineers Local 955. Please go to Local 955’s job board for further information or apply as noted below.
- Work Schedule is 14 & 7 or 14 & 14
- 10 + Hour shifts.
- Fort McMurray uplift is available at $6.00 per hour up to $60.00 per day worked.
- Environment: Some shop work but majority is field work.
- Must be able to access all Northern sites ( No site bans )
- Must have own tools for start of work term and remove them at end of work term at own expense.
NCSG is a one-stop lift and heavy haul service provider. Our professional project management, planning and lift and heavy haul teams combine to make NCSG a solution provider of choice. Our branch locations are strategically situated throughout Western Canada to ensure the most cost effective and best service for our customers. NCSG is a privately-owned company. For further information please see our website www.ncsg.com
To apply, please click on the “Apply for the Job” button above. Please reference “mytrades.ca” in your application to this job posting!