Career Level Red Seal
Experience 2-5 Years
No. of Openings 1
Kal Tire is currently recruiting for a full-time, Journeyman Heavy Duty Mechanic to join our busy commercial location in Langley, BC. In this role, you are primary responsible to perform full 3 Axle alignments on semi trucks, trailer alignments, install bushings and king pins shocks etc. This position reports to the Store Manager. The salary starting is $38+/hour based on previous experience including an extended health/dental benefits program, RRSP matching, and vacation time.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- You have a minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- You are certified as a Journeyman Heavy Duty Mechanic (Red Seal)
- Skilled at inspections, steering, brakes, suspension & diagnostics, adjustments, service and repair on a wide variety of vehicles.
- Ability to excel in a physically demanding environment that includes heavy lifting and moving constantly throughout the day.
- Excellent attention to detail with a methodical approach to problem-solving.
- Experience and strong awareness of working in a safety-focussed environment.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Ability to assist in identifying potential mechanical opportunities with Sales team.
Kal Tire offers:
- An outstanding corporate culture where you become part of the Kal Tire family
- A complete, comprehensive and purposeful training program
- A very competitive wages
- A benefits program including extended health, dental, long-term disability, employee assistance program and life insurance.
- A strong and growing brand with over 250 locations servicing both retail and commercial customers across Canada
- Exposure to the newest tools and technology in automotive