Career Level Journeyman
Experience 3-5 Years
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30.00-$34.00 per hour
Our primary direction is to supply a wide range of repairs, services, and parts related to the HVAC, Automation, and Electrical industries and to meet the needs of commercial, industrial and institutional type clients. Management’s objective is to work with its employees to establish a well-known company that is respected for quality materials, workmanship, and service at competitive prices.
With your help, team effort, and positive contribution to the work environment we look forward to continued growth and success in the future.
Although we wear many hats at Kimco, your primary role is to install, troubleshoot and maintain a wide variety of complex automation and electrical systems. Provide technical knowledge and training, troubleshooting ability, and resident knowledge of all HVAC systems. The ability to direct and organize a team to properly execute a project to completion, on time, and on budget.
- Journeyman certificate and/or inter-provincial Red Seal certificate
- Field Safety Certification (FSR) is an asset
- Technology Proficient – Computers, Smartphones, Software, etc.
- Ability to work alone, lead by example, and motive those around you.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to accurately plan, organize, and order materials for your job site.
- Positive attitude, solid work ethic, and honesty.
- High regard for safe practices and getting our team home safe.
- Ability to think outside the box.
- Competitive wage, benefits, RRSP, compensation package.
- 4 Day Work Week Schedule
- All paid labour and travel expenses.
- Kootenay Lifestyle
Kimco Controls Ltd is a leading provider of HVAC maintenance and solutions
Please reference “mytrades.ca” in your application to this job posting! Click on the “Apply for the Job” button to apply.