Career Level Journeyman
Experience 3-5 Years
No. of Openings 1
Kal Tire is currently recruiting for a full-time, Journeyman Automotive Service Technician (Red Seal) to join our busy location in Innisfail, AB. You are responsible for conducting maintenance on a wide range of vehicles in a fast-paced and customer service-oriented, retail environment. This position reports to the Store Manager.
Skills & Abilities:
- Certified with Journeyman Automotive Service Technician (Red Seal)
- Minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience in front end brakes, shocks and wheel alignments.
- CVIP certified is an asset.
- Skilled at inspections, diagnostics, adjustments, service and repair on a wide variety of vehicles.
- Ability to excel in a physically demanding environment that includes heavy lifting and moving constantly throughout the day.
- Excellent attention to detail with a methodical approach to problem-solving.
- Experience and a strong awareness of working in a safety-focused environment
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to assist in identifying potential mechanical opportunities with the Sales team.
Kal Tire Offers
- Competitive wages, extended health benefits, and RRSP matching program
- An accelerated training program will be provided
- Working with a Well-Established Company – Kal Tire has been in business since 1953 and currently has over 250 store locations across Canada. Continued expansion plans lead to career advancement opportunities
- Technology – We grant everyone access to the newest tools and technology in manufacturing equipment, allowing all of our team members to gain the newest skills in today’s market.
- A culture that fosters inclusion and respect. We are committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants.”
Please reference “mytrades.ca” when applying for this position.