Career Level Journeyman
Experience 3-5 Years
No. of Openings 1
Kal Tire is currently recruiting for a full-time, Journeyman Heavy Duty Mechanic or Heavy Duty Apprentice (3rd or 4th Year) to join our busy commercial location in Langley, BC. In this role, you are primary responsible to perform full 3 Axle alignments on semi trucks, trailer alignments, install bushings and king pins shocks etc. This position reports to the Store Manager. The salary starting is $45+/hour based on previous experience including an extended health/dental benefits program, RRSP matching, and vacation time.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- You have a minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- You are certified as a Journeyman Heavy Duty Mechanic (Red Seal)
- Skilled at inspections, steering, brakes, suspension & diagnostics, adjustments, service and repair on a wide variety of vehicles.
- Ability to excel in a physically demanding environment that includes heavy lifting and moving constantly throughout the day.
- Excellent attention to detail with a methodical approach to problem-solving.
- Experience and strong awareness of working in a safety-focussed environment.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Ability to assist in identifying potential mechanical opportunities with Sales team.
Kal Tire offers:
- An outstanding corporate culture where you become part of the Kal Tire family
- A complete, comprehensive and purposeful training program
- A very competitive wages
- A benefits program including extended health, dental, long-term disability, employee assistance program and life insurance.
- A strong and growing brand with over 250 locations servicing both retail and commercial customers across Canada
- Exposure to the newest tools and technology in automotive
Please reference “mytrades.ca” when applying for this position.