Career Level Red Seal
Experience Previous Experience
No. of Openings 1
Kal Tire is hiring an experience Automotive Service Technician to join one of our fast-paced, Retail locations. As the ideal candidate, you are Red Seal certified or Apprentice and have a strong background in general vehicle maintenance. You are customer service oriented, enjoy working with a high energy team in a retail environment and you thrive in achieving excellence in quality and service.
Required Skills and Experience
- You have a strong passion for people and understand the true value of providing excellence in customer service.
- You hold a Red Seal Automotive Service Technician provincially recognized ticket. Foreman/CVIP/OPP certification is considered an asset, or are completing your Apprenticeship.
- You can confidently inspect, diagnose, adjust, service and repair a wide variety of vehicles and have experience in front end brakes, shocks and wheel alignments.
- You have the ability to excel in a physically demanding environment that includes heavy lifting and moving constantly throughout your shift.
- You are methodical and patient in your approach; you have a keen eye for detail.
- Safety is paramount – you contribute and adhere to a safe and environmentally responsible workplace.
- Competitive wage, benefits and RRSP matching programs while gaining fundamental business knowledge.
- Profit Sharing program that recognizes individual and team contributions.
- Access to the technology and tools in order to work efficiently and provide a positive experience for our customers.
Kal Tire is Canada’s largest independent tire dealer and one of North America’s largest commercial tire dealers with over 250 Kal Tire retail and commercial stores in Canada, warehouse facilities and 10 retread manufacturing plants. In addition, Kal Tire’s Mining Tire Group is a global leader in mining tire service and supply, servicing over 150 mine sites across 18 countries.
Please reference “mytrades.ca” when applying for this position.