Career Level Journeyperson
Experience Previous Experience
Posting ID JR-2976
No. of Openings 1
Stuart Olson has been positively impacting the businesses we serve, the communities in which we operate, and the lives we touch since 1911. Our rich history demonstrates our reach and diversity as an integrated, full-service organization serving the commercial and industrial markets.
Specializing in Turnaround and Maintenance services in the Industrial sector, Stuart Olson has proudly served the Canadian construction industry for over 100 years. We deliver confidence through a client-centered approach that ensures the highest quality of service, reducing risk, and delivering results.
Stuart Olson is currently seeking an Instrumentation Technician for an immediate start date. Work a 4 days on, 3 days off schedule, 10 hours per day.
- Basic calibrations across all types of instrumentation
- Construction and installation of new devices, pre calibrations and loop checks
- Working with Honeywell cabinetry installations
- Site wide automation troubleshooting within compressor and control loops
- Measure, cut, and bend tubing in pneumatic and process control systems
- Understand and practice company and site policies and procedures.
- Actively participate in our health and safety program and culture
- Compliance to Pre-site Drug and Alcohol testing
- Canadian Certified Journeyman Instrument Technician
- Valid government issued photo ID
- AWP (Aerial Work Platform) (nice to have)
- Fall Protection (nice to have)
- CSTS 2020
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Committed dedication to safety; reflected in practice and experience
- Strong focus on customer satisfaction
- The ability to lift 50 lbs. on a continual basis
- Use of various shop equipment and trade related hand tools
- Use of ladders or scaffolding
Calgary, Edmonton, Red Deer
Safety, sustainability, collaboration, and integrity are core company values that encourage innovation and make a lasting difference in meeting the goals of our stakeholders and the communities in which we operate. We strongly support and encourage employees to get involved and give back in their local communities. We expect our employees to bring their best to work every day and in return, management recognizes and rewards employees for their valued contribution through competitive compensation, robust benefits, health and wellness programs, and learning development opportunities.