Career Level Journeyman
Experience Previous Experience
No. of Openings Multiple
PTW is a leading industry solutions provider delivering construction, fabrication, and maintenance services. Our network extends across Canada, and the United States. We create and deliver innovative industrial solutions to customers in the agricultural, mining, oil and gas, petrochemical, pulp and paper, nuclear and renewable energy industries.
INSTRUMENTATION – APPRENTICES AND JOURNEYPERSONS
PTW is hiring 2 Instrumentation Technician Apprentices and 2 Journeymen to join our team in Lloydminster! If you are a certified Instrumentation Journeyperson or a Registered Apprentice, we want to hear from you!
GOOD TO KNOW…
- Permanent positions
- Best suited for local candidates or candidates willing to relocate to the area of Lloydminster
- IMMEDIATE HIRE – APPLY TODAY!
A DAY IN THE LIFE…
- Repair, maintain and adjust system components or remove and replace defective parts
- Calibrate and maintain components and instruments according to manufacturers’ specifications
- Work with a variety of pneumatic, electrical and electronic testing instruments to measure and control variables
- Interpret and use appropriate CSA, ISA and API installation standards and practices
- Use pneumatic, electrical and electronic testing devices to inspect and test instrument and system operation, diagnose faults and tubing
- Must possess maintenance and industrial oil field instrumentation experience.
- Must be a certified Journeyman Instrumentation Technician or a registered apprentice.
- Must be able to take initiative, work independently as well as in a team.
- Must be reliable and dependable (i.e.: punctual and ready to work).
- Excellent communication skills.
- A demonstrated ability to work safely.
- Must have applicable safety tickets (i.e. CSTS-09, H2S Alive, Standard First Aid, Fall Arrest, WHMIS 2015)
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license.
Competitive Wages and benefits plans | Tuition Reimbursement Program | Quality work | Safety and quality are built into everything we do | Safety Training and PPE provided | Consistent work | Opportunity for advancement | Learning and development | Opportunities to travel, stay local or relocate | Team atmosphere | People-focused company
We care about your health and safety. At PTW, we follow all protocols set by the provincial and local governments. We also implement measures as required by our clients and our own Health and Safety team.
PTW is a leader in electrical, instrumentation and rigid structures. We have 2,500 talented people proud of the safe and reliable work we perform for our customers every day. PTW is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to achieving greater accessibility by providing accommodation for people with disabilities during our hiring process. Accommodations are available on request for qualified candidates during each stage of the recruitment process.
Please note that candidates applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
OUR VALUES GROUND US: CARE | EXCELLENCE | PASSION