Career Level High School or Equivalent
Experience Entry Level
No. of Openings 1
Training Provided Yes
Industrial Tire Technician- $22.94+/hr.
Kal Tire is hiring an Industrial Industrial Tire Technician team member to join our high-volume, busy location in Delta, BC. In this role, you will apply your excellent technical and customer service skills to ensure the needs of the customer are met in a safe and efficient manner.
Required Skills & Abilities
- Perform tire removal, installation and repair services safely for all industrial and specialty vehicles. This includes removing wheel assemblies, dismounting tires, inflating and installing repaired, or, replacement tires, and reinstalling wheel assemblies according to standard operating procedures.
- Conduct diagnostics, evaluate the reparability of damage, and choose and complete proper repair methods.
- Ability and desire to work in a physically demanding environment that includes heavy lifting and moving constantly throughout the day.
- Strong communication skills with the desire and ability to deliver outstanding customer service experiences every time.
- Keen willingness to learn in a fast-paced, changing environment.
Qualifications & Special Requirements
- Well-presented, professional team player who takes initiative to get the job done.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong aptitude for learning.
- Valid driver’s license.
- High-school diploma or, GED equivalent.
- Demonstrated personal commitment to health and safety.
Kal Tire offers a competitive wage, benefits, and RRSP matching program. An accelerated training program will be provided. Experience is an asset but not a requirement as we have on the job training available.