Career Level Certification
Experience 2-5 Years
Posting ID 22006801
No. of Openings 1
Department Production & Skilled Trades
- Would you like to work in a growing, fast-paced environment that is technologically advanced?
- Do you have a passion for exceeding safety standards and a keen eye for producing quality products?
- Are you a Journeyman electrician and want to kick-start your career?
- If you answered yes to all 3 questions, then J.D. Irving, Limited has an exciting career opportunity for you.
- Ensuring that all site electrical systems are maintained in good working order in an effort to maximize the efficiency of mill equipment
- Installing, repairing, troubleshooting and maintaining electric motors, scanners, drives, and PLC’s on equipment used in the sawmill processes
- Ensuring safety, quality, and environmental standards are met
- Education Required: Trade Certification or Associate’s Degree
- Years of Experience Required:
- 2 to 5 years of industrial electrical experience
- Having knowledge or experience working with Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) and various control systems
- Previous Work experience in a sawmill is also an asset
- Work on shifts, including nights or weekends
- Committed to top performance in a safe work environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company! The initial review of applications will begin on the deadline date for applying. Applications received after the deadline may not be considered. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
J.D. Irving, Limited, Sawmill Division is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.
Please reference “mytrades.ca” in your application to this job posting!