Career Level Certification
Experience 2-5 Years
No. of Openings 1
Located in beautiful Kelowna, British Columbia, Multi-Power Products Ltd. is one of Canada’s leading manufacturers of drilling and industrial equipment products. With over 35 years of history and operational success, Multi-Power is looking to expand its team!
We are constantly growing and currently looking for the right person to join our team as a Hydraulic Service Technician
- Be able to rebuild hydraulic pumps, motors, valves and cylinders
- Be able to perform hydraulic systems installation, commission, adjustment, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- Be able to set up components on test bench and interpret and record test results
- Be capable of field service work, familiar with hydraulic circuits and use of test equipment (ex. flow meter).
- Read and understand schematics / shop drawings (hydraulic and electrical)
- Maintain cleanliness of the shop and work area at all times
- Be able to work in a group on large projects and follow the direction of the project leader
- Follow all company procedures and protocols
- Follow instructions from department Manager and Lead Hand
- 5 years of experience in hydraulic component repair
- Fluid Power Training would be an asset
- Strong organizational, problem solving and time management skills
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must supply their own tools necessary for the job
- The ideal candidate will support our company vision, mission statements and promote company culture and values
- Support the company vision, mission statements and promote company culture and values
- Must follow all company procedures and protocols
- Must follow instructions from department Manager and Lead Hand
- Mostly indoors, Service/Assembly Department
- Eye protection and steel toed boots required on site
- May be eligible for continuing education programs
This position is full time Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
MPP’s paid benefits package will be available to employees who have successfully completed the 3-month probationary period along with eligibility into the yearly tool/boot allowance policy and a monthly membership to Community Athletics Gym.
Inclusion into Multi-Power’s current bonus program is applicable after 1 year of successful employment
Please note this job posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job
Please apply for this job directly through the “Apply for the Job” button above. Please reference “mytrades.ca” in your application to this job posting.