Career Level Journeyperson
Experience 1- 3 Years
Posting ID 671
No. of Openings 1
- Perform daily maintenance of property, equipment (i.e., Trucks and Platform Trailers), and vehicles throughout the facility.
- Inspect and evaluates operating conditions of equipment and vehicles.
- Perform maintenance activities and modifies existing equipment and systems to keep the facility in good running order.
- Read, understand, and follow hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical diagrams.
- Ensure that all maintenance is completed in accordance with established department policies and safety regulations.
- Attend training sessions to update technical knowledge as needed.
- Assume responsibility for related duties as required or assigned.
- Licensed Journeyman Heavy Equipment Technician Certificate.
- CVIP Tech License.
- CSTS 2020.
- First Aid.
- Valid Driver’s License with clean commercial drivers abstract.
- Possess a minimum of 1 year experience working with Heavy Haul Trucks, particularly with Cummins’s/Detroit Diesel engines and SISU Planetary axles and Platform Trailers.
- Ability to work in team-oriented environment.
- Environment: Some work is outside or on a site, but majority of work is in the shop.
- Must have own tools for start of work term and remove them at end of work term at own expense.
NCSG is a one-stop lift and heavy haul service provider. Our professional project management, planning and lift and heavy haul teams combine to make NCSG a solution provider of choice. Our branch locations are strategically situated throughout Western Canada to ensure the most cost effective and best service for our customers. NCSG is a privately-owned company. For further information please see our website www.ncsg.com