Career Level Journeyman
Experience 2-5 Years
Posting ID 633
No. of Openings 1
- Perform daily maintenance of property, equipment (i.e. Trucks and Platform Trailers), and vehicles throughout the facility.
- Inspect and evaluates operating conditions of equipment and vehicles.
- Perform maintenance activities and modifies existing equipment and systems to keep the facility in good running order.
- Read, understand, and follow hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical diagrams.
- Ensure that all maintenance is completed in accordance with established department policies and safety regulations.
- Attend training sessions to update technical knowledge as needed.
- Assume responsibility for related duties as required or assigned.
- Licensed Journeyman Heavy Equipment Technician Certificate.
- CVIP Tech License.
- Valid Driver’s License with clean drivers abstract.
- Possess a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience working with Heavy Haul Trucks, particularly with Cummins’s/Detroit Diesel engines and SISU Planetary axles and Platform Trailers.
- Ability to work in team oriented environment.
- Fall Arrest.
- CSTS 2020.
- WHIMIS 2015.
- H2S Alive.
- First Aid.
- Work Schedule is 5 and 2, occasional weekend work required.
- Must be a member of or willing to join the International Union of Operating Engineers, Local 955.
- Hours of work are approximately 8 -12 hours per day (As required).
- Must have own tools for start of work term and remove them at end of work term at own expense.
- 3rd or 4th Year Apprentices with truck and trailer experience would be considered.
NCSG is a one-stop lift and heavy haul service provider. Our professional project management, planning and lift and heavy haul teams combine to make NCSG a solution provider of choice. Our branch locations are strategically situated throughout Western Canada to ensure the most cost effective and best service for our customers. NCSG is a privately-owned company. For further information please see our website www.ncsg.com
Please reference “mytrades.ca” when applying for this position.