Career Level Journeyman
Experience 2-5 Years
Posting ID 574
No. of Openings 2
- Daily maintenance of property, equipment (i.e. Trucks and Trailers), and vehicles throughout the facility.
- Inspects and evaluates operating conditions of equipment and vehicles.
- Performs maintenance activities and modifies existing equipment and systems to keep the facility in good running order.
- Be able to read, understand, and follow hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical diagrams.
- Ensures that all maintenance is completed in accordance with established department policies and safety regulations.
- Attends training sessions to update technical knowledge as needed.
- Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or assigned.
- Licensed Journeyman Certificate.
- CVIP License an asset but not required.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Possess a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience working with Heavy Haul Trucks and Trailers,
- Experience with Platform Trailers an asset but not required
- Apprentices will be considered.
- Work Schedule Open to discussion.
- Hour of works are approximately 8-12 hours per day as per operational requirements, but there is no guarantee of hours. Some weekend work required, but not guaranteed.
- Environment: Some work is outside or on a site, but majority of work is in the shop.
- Must have own tools for start of work term and remove them at end of work term at own expense.
- LOA is available.
- Must be a member of or willing to become a member of Local 955 Union of Operating Engineers.
NCSG is a one-stop lift and heavy haul service provider. Our professional project management, planning and lift and heavy haul teams combine to make NCSG a solution provider of choice. Our branch locations are strategically situated throughout Western Canada to ensure the most cost effective and best service for our customers. NCSG is a privately-owned company. For further information please see our website www.ncsg.com
Please reference “mytrades.ca” when applying for this position.