Career Level Licensed
Experience 1- 3 Years
Posting ID 646
No. of Openings 1
NCSG Hauling And Rigging is seeking a Journeyman Heavy Duty Mechanic to assist our maintenance team that supports our Bonnyville, AB region. The HD Mechanic will be responsible for effectively performing maintenance and service of property, equipment and vehicles.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Perform daily maintenance of property, equipment (i.e. Trucks and Platform Trailers), and vehicles throughout the facility.
- Inspect and evaluates operating conditions of equipment and vehicles.
- Perform maintenance activities and modifies existing equipment and systems to keep the facility in good running order.
- Read, understand, and follow hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical diagrams.
- Ensure that all maintenance is completed in accordance with established department policies and safety regulations.
- Attend training sessions to update technical knowledge as needed.
- Assume responsibility for related duties as required or assigned
- Licensed Journeyman Heavy Equipment Technician Certificate.
- CVIP Tech License.
- CSTS 2020.
- Valid Driver’s License with clean commercial drivers abstract.
- Possess a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience working with Heavy Haul Trucks, particularly with Cummins’s/Detroit Diesel engines and SISU Planetary axles and Platform Trailers.
- Ability to work in team oriented environment.
- Environment: Some work is outside or on a site but majority of work is in the shop.
- Must have own tools for start of work term and remove them at end of work term at own expense.
NCSG is a one-stop lift and heavy haul service provider. Our professional project management, planning and lift and heavy haul teams combine to make NCSG a solution provider of choice. Our branch locations are strategically situated throughout Western Canada to ensure the most cost effective and best service for our customers. NCSG is a privately-owned company. For further information please see our website www.ncsg.com