Career Level Journeyman
Experience 3-5 Years
No. of Openings 1
Wiltech Developments Inc. is a family owned and operated business that is the successful result of four generations of hard work and enterprising ingenuity in the fields of road construction and bulk earth demographics. Incorporated in 1985, Wiltech now employs a variety of highly qualified employees with many years of experience behind them.
Locally owned and operated road construction company is seeking a Heavy Duty Mechanic or 4th year apprentice, to assist in maintaining a fleet of commercial trucks & trailers, heavy equipment (mostly CAT), and motor vehicles. Regular maintenance and repairs, done both in shop or out in the field.
- Must be able to work weekends & long hours during peak season.
- Successful applicant must have own tools and transportation and be able to assist in maintaining service records.
- Class One Drivers License preferred.
- This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Wages are negotiable and dependent on qualifications and experience.
To apply, please send resume or work experience and specify the position you are applying for!
Please reference “mytrades.ca” in your application to this job posting!