Experience Previous Experience
No. of Openings 1
Training Provided Yes
HD Automotive Service Writer
We are looking for an individual that can provide excellent customer service as a Service Writer strong in HD mechanical.
Candidates with strong communication skills who can make customers feel welcome in our store will stand out. A positive attitude and a desire to promptly resolve potential commercial customer issues or complaints will make you successful in this role. You will be relentlessly problem solvers on the heavy-duty side who have strong multi-tasking skills and excellent communicators and thrive in the service industry.
Ultimately you will ensure that our commercial customers leave our store satisfied and you will contribute to the store’s profitability.
- Experience in service writing with heavy-duty mechanical knowledge
- Ability to perform automotive service quotes and manage productivity and job order priorities
- Basic math skills and computer program knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective teamwork and collaboration
- Capable of building trusting relationships with commercial customers
- Familiarity with consumer behaviour principles
- Ability to work in a standing position for extended periods
- Being good at effective problem solving, planning, and organizing
- A welcoming and content attitude
- Excel in a physically demanding environment that includes heavy lifting and moving constantly throughout your shift.
- Perform tire removal/installation, dismounting, balancing, inflating, and installing repaired or replacement tires.
- Mechanical maintenance experience is an asset
- Greet and direct customer
- Answer incoming calls while handling customers inquiries, concerns, or questions
- Make sure customers have a positive visit to our store
- Gain knowledge with products and stay up-to-date with new products, services and tire/rim inventory
- Manage returns of merchandise
- Resolving customers complaints or issues with speed and professionalism
- Manage database records and keep all customer accounts up-to-date with keywords/notes
- Provide customer feedback to the Store Manager
- Provide accurate information (product features, pricing and after-sales services)
- Strong personal commitment to health and safety.
Kal Tire offers
- Competitive wage, benefits, and RRSP matching program.
- An accelerated training program will be provided.
Kal Tire offers a culture that fosters inclusion and respect. We are committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants.