Career Level Equipment Operator
Experience 1- 3 Years
Posting ID R9053
No. of Openings 1
You are a skilled Grader Operator, who takes pride in safe and efficient operations.
Apply today to join the Ledcor team today in Sabina, the Kitikmeot or the Back River project. This is a camp-based position with supplied chartered flights.
- Safe and efficient operation of Cat 14M graders to meet production targets
- Conduct pre-trip/walk-around safety inspections and completes daily Field Level Hazard Assessments for all activities
- Maintain heavy equipment in good operating condition, reporting and logging maintenance requirements or concerns
- Complete production reporting and other documentation as required
- Communicate effectively and professionally with other team members
- Be a leader of both safety and production for the team by ensuring compliance with all company, client, and legislated safety policies and procedures
- Minimum one year of heavy civil experience is preferred
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and a clean driver’s abstract
- Must possess a valid form of government issued photo identification
- Successful completion of criminal background check and pre-employment drug & alcohol testing
- Must be fully vaccinated and provide valid COVID-19 vaccination record (unless you have a legitimate recognized medical or religious reason for not getting vaccinated)
- Applicants who reside within Nunavut will be given preference due to the location of this project
- 21/21 rotation work schedule; working 11.5 hours per day.
- Must be open to night shifts
- Work will be primarily outdoors for extended periods of time in harsh weather conditions
Ledcor builds and maintains infrastructure in various industries including oil and gas, transportation, and mining. We’re experts in public and private infrastructure construction and maintenance. Our vast projects include: full-scale contract mining, earthworks, foundations, national highways, bridges, roads, waterways, dams, airports, underground utilities, independent power projects and site reclamation.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Please reference “mytrades.ca” when applying for this position.