Career Level Skilled Labour
Experience Previous Experience
Posting ID GENER002975
Are you motivated by hard work, have a positive attitude and a strong focus on safety? If so, we want to hear from you!
Tolko is currently sourcing applicants for General Production positions for our Athabasca Division. A General Production employee performs various labour duties contributing to the production of OSB in a safe and efficient manner. This is an entry-level position with on the job training provided to the successful candidates.
What We’re Looking For:
- Able to work both independently and in a team environment
- Able to analyze and trouble shoot
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work 12 hours shifts
- Previous experience in an OSB mill is an asset
- Previous experience operating a forklift or loader is an asset
What We Offer:
- An unyielding commitment to your personal safety
- Competitive pay and exceptional benefits
- Northern tax deductions may be available to Tolko employees
- The opportunity to work with the best and brightest in the industry
- A positive, dynamic, and inclusive work environment
- An open, innovative culture with diverse opportunities
- A commitment to investing in our people through training and development
- The chance to live (and play) where you work
Want to know what it’s like to work for Tolko? Click here
Who We Are:
With state-of-the-art operations across western Canada, Tolko is a leading manufacturer of a wide range of forest products for customers around the world. For over 60 years, our family-owned company has been recognized by customers and business partners for being reliable, flexible, efficient and offering quality products. With the third generation of family leadership, we’re continuing that legacy today in our divisions throughout western Canada and joint ventures in the Southern United States.
At Tolko, our values, vision and mission aren’t just what we believe. They’re how we work, live and serve our customers every day. Fundamental to our success is a diverse and committed workforce that thrives on change, building relationships, and a drive toward excellence.
Grow Here, Achieve More:
When you join Tolko, you’ll develop your skills and be encouraged to pursue diverse opportunities with a company that’s built on integrity, respect, and provides employees with the inclusive environment, support and opportunity to build great lives.
If this position sounds like a fit for you, we’d love to hear from you! Applications will be accepted at www.tolko.com.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please reference “mytrades.ca” when applying for this position.