Career Level Foreman
Experience Previous Experience
Posting ID R9160
No. of Openings 1
You are a General Foreman seeking a great wage, extensive benefits, and a company who prides themselves on safety. If you have supervisory experience on earthworks projects come join on team on-site today!
- Supervise 20-25 operators and labourers performing earthworks support
- Interface with the client and other contractors on site
- Ensure the safety of the crew, equipment, and environment
- Ensure that work is completed during regular hours
- Must have previous experience supervising earthworks crews on utility, and industrial plant projects
- Must possess valid CSTS (Construction Safety Training Systems) certification and OSSA Regional Orientation or Basic Safety Orientation certificate
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and a clean driver’s abstract
- Shift based position working 14 days on /7 days off rotation
- Working 10-12 hours per day
- Site based camp provided
- Benefits provided by CLAC
Ledcor Pipeline offers a unique set of pipeline services unmatched anywhere in the oil and gas industry. From pipeline construction to investigative digs and subcontractor management, we are accustomed to operating in challenging terrain, and we maintain some of the largest pipeline networks in the world.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Please reference “mytrades.ca” when applying for this position.