Career Level High School or Equivalent
Experience Previous Experience
Posting ID 1181
No. of Openings 1+
Training Provided Yes
We’re all about the craft.
KF Aerospace is proud to deliver innovative aircraft solutions for corporate, commercial, and military customers worldwide. Launched 50 years ago out of Canada’s Okanagan Valley, KF has grown to specialize in a wide range of aviation services including maintenance and modifications, air cargo operations, military pilot training and aircraft leasing. We own and operate a fleet of CV580, CV5800 aircraft, flying air cargo domestically. With facilities across Canada, KF is home to a 900+ strong, highly skilled workforce. Our passion for our craft fuels every project we touch.
New Charter Airline
KF Aerospace is excited to announce the introduction of a new charter airline in early 2022, operating B737 Next Gen aircraft from crew bases in Kelowna and Calgary. KF’s illustrious history spans over 50+ years of global aviation experience and adventure, perfectly positioning us for this next chapter in our Flight Operations story. We offer a stable, secure, and challenging environment where safety and outstanding customer service represent the pinnacle of our core values. Success is clearly in our DNA, and we are seeking highly motivated and team-oriented people who share that same dedication, determination and drive to be the very best.
We are looking for part time Flight Attendants based out of Calgary. Applicants must be available to start training on February 7, 2022.
- Prepare aircraft for customer boarding
- Light grooming of aircraft as required
- Provide a warm welcome to all guests
- Ensure all safety plans and protocols are followed
- Provide on board services
- Liaise with flight crew and communicate flight status to passengers
- Manage on board incidents and emergencies
- 19 years of age
- High School Diploma
- Experience in the service industry is an asset
- Fluent in English (ability to communicate in additional languages is considered an asset)
- Eligible to work in Canada without restrictions
- Eligible to work outside of Canada without restrictions
- Fully vaccinated against Covid 19
- Available and willing to work any hour of the day, and any day of the week
- Must be able to work holidays and weekends
- Ability to be away from home for extended periods of time
- Must be flexible with a schedule that varies, often on short notice
- Must be available for reserve shifts. When on call for reserve, Flight Attendants must be contactable and able to report to work within 90 minutes of the request being made
- Excellent People and Customer Service skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Safety conscious and positive attitude
- Ability to remain calm under difficult and stressful circumstances
- A valid passport
- Completion of Initial Training to become a qualified Flight Attendant
- Obtain an Airport Restricted Area Identification Card (requires a 5-year traceable history, a clear criminal record and a Canadian citizenship or Permanent Resident Card)
- Successful completion of a pre-employment aviation medical (including alcohol and drug screening)
HOW TO APPLY
We invite you to join us on the launch pad of this voyage, where opportunity awaits, and the sky is the limit… Climb aboard, buckle in and enjoy the journey with us!
We ask that you complete the following steps:
- Upload your resume and cover letter
- Provide 2 work related references
- Complete the questionnaire