Career Level High School or Equivalent
Experience Previous Experience
No. of Openings 1
Training Provided Yes
Do you have a desire to enter the automotive industry? Past customer service or sales experience but seeking a hands-on role where you’ll be moving and active all day.
Kal Tire has an opportunity for you.
As a Field Service Technician, you’ll work hands on as you train to troubleshoot, repair and perform service work on a variety of commercial tires and wheels including removing wheel assemblies, dismounting tires, balancing, inflating and installation, reinstallations and diagnostics.
You’ll train to drive a Kal Tire vehicle and preform road service calls which will include after hours calls on a rotational basis.
- Competitive wages
- Company Vehicle+ phone
- Full Time position 40 hours/week
- Benefits including health, dental, long-term disability, employee assistance program, life insurance and RRSP matching program
- A COMPLETE comprehensive and purposeful PAID training program
- Incentive Program – Additional income may be obtained through our Incentive Program which recognizes performance output.
Skills & Abilities:
- Mechanical aptitude and ability to problem solve on the spot.
- Methodical and patient approach with strong attention to detail.
- Team player who can work unsupervised.
- Ability to excel in a physical environment and comfortable lifting 50lbs at shoulder height.
- Safety mindset, willing to wear all required PPE, and follow all safety procedures.
- Must be comfortable driving and working at night.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Automotive pre-employment program/high school shop/road service or tire technician experience is considered an asset but not required
- Valid driver’s license.
Kal Tire is a family-owned Canadian company with over 260 locations from coast to coast
Kal Tire offers a culture that fosters inclusion and respect. We are committed to providing accessible employment practices, in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the hiring or employment process, applicants/team members are asked to make their needs/requirements known.
Kal Tire wants to hear from you APPLY TODAY. We thank all applicants for their interest and time spent applying for our roles.
This role is for the Kal Tire Store located at 2403 Stanfield Rd, Mississauga, ON applications are accepted online or in store.
For more information about Kal Tire please visit us at www.Kaltire.com/careers and follow us on our socials