Career Level General Labour
Experience Previous Experience
Experienced Skilled Labourers – Civil Construction
TWINCON ENTERPRISES LTD. in Penticton specializes in civil earthworks, excavation and rock
breaking, drilling and blasting, and subdivision development. We are one of the fastest growing
companies in the South Okanagan, offering 15 years of experience and an extensive inventory of
heavy equipment to match both large and small contracts. We are proud of our professional reputation
for high quality work and safety orientation.
With several projects currently underway in the South Okanagan, we are looking for Experienced
Skilled Labourers to join our team. For this role, you will have previous experience in civil construction
providing physical labour support on the job site during all phases of the project.
- Assisting the Site Superintendent, Equipment Operators, and other job site crew members with all
tasks and assigned duties
- Providing physical labour support on the job site during all phases of the project
- Operating equipment such as pneumatic hammers, vibrators, tampers and skid steer when needed
- Executing traffic control plans and direct traffic and equipment when necessary
- Cleaning and preparing construction sites as needed, including removing and properly disposing
of debris and waste materials, and digging trenches
- Maintain a safe and clean job site by handling materials and storing them properly, picking up and
removing all tools and equipment when not in use, and securing the job site on a daily basis
- Load and unload construction supplies from trucks both manually and with the use of equipment
- Have previous experience as a skilled labourer in the civil construction industry
- Have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation to and from work
- Be punctual, reliable, and hardworking
- Have a proven safety track record
- Be willing to work extended hours (as needed)
How to Apply:
If you think you would be a great fit for our team, please forward your resume with attached cover letter to us.
Please reference “mytrades.ca” in your application to this job posting!