Career Level Journeyman
Experience 2-5 Years
Posting ID 1565
No. of Openings 1
We are seeking a fully qualified Industrial Electrician to join our Chemainus Sawmill, located on beautiful Vancouver Island, B.C.
These are hourly United Steel Worker (USW) union positions with a competitive wage rate of $45.32/hour, benefits and pension. This position requires the ability to work various shifts based on business requirements including days, afternoons and graveyards.
- Preference will be given to those with sawmill experience
- Fully ticketed Red Seal Industrial Electrician
- Must have experience troubleshooting PLC’s, ControlLogix and industrial control systems
- Successful candidate will be a team player with safety conscious attitude
- Must be a self-starter and be able to work with minimal supervision Excellent safety record and strong work ethic
- Accountable and dependable
Western Forest Products (WFP) is a leading forest products company that manufactures high-quality wood products and sustainably manages forests. Headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia with operations in the coastal region of B.C. and Washington State, Western meets the needs of customers worldwide with a specialty wood products focus and diverse product offering. Our large investment in manufacturing and progressive approach to safe and sustainable forestry practices ensures the health and prosperity of our business, forests and communities for generations to come.
At Western Forest Products, we believe our most significant asset is our people. Investing in our people brings value and success to our business, ensuring a safe, engaged, productive and continuously improving workplace. We offer challenging opportunities working alongside the best in the industry to meet your career and professional development goals while providing competitive total rewards and recognition.
Please reference “mytrades.ca” in your application to this posting!