Career Level Certification
Experience 5-10 Years
Posting ID ENERG003058
No. of Openings 1
Reporting to the Energy Superintendent, the Energy Operator (4th class power engineer) is responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the energy system, pollution control equipment, fire protection and water systems to ensure that established production levels are achieved.
What We’re Looking For:
- Possesses a 4th class power engineering certification
- Extensive operating and maintenance experience is considered an asset
- Previous experience working within an OSB environment would be beneficia;
- Maintenance planning with computer experience is considered an asset
- Must be able to work both individually and as part of a team
- Strong communication and problem solving skills are crucial to the success of this position
What We Offer:
- An unyielding commitment to your personal safety
- Competitive pay and exceptional benefits
- The opportunity to work with the best and brightest in the industry
- A positive, dynamic, and inclusive work environment
- An open, innovative culture with diverse opportunities
- A commitment to investing in our people through training and development
- The chance to live (and play) where you work
Want to know what it’s like to work for Tolko? Click here
Who We Are:
With state-of-the-art operations across western Canada, Tolko is a leading manufacturer of a wide range of forest products for customers around the world. For over 60 years, our family-owned company has been recognized by customers and business partners for being reliable, flexible, efficient and offering quality products. With the third generation of family leadership, we’re continuing that legacy today in our divisions throughout western Canada and joint ventures in the Southern United States.
At Tolko, our values, vision and mission aren’t just what we believe. They’re how we work, live and serve our customers every day. Fundamental to our success is a diverse and committed workforce that thrives on change, building relationships, and a drive toward excellence.
Grow Here, Achieve More:
When you join Tolko, you’ll develop your skills and be encouraged to pursue diverse opportunities with a company that’s built on integrity, respect, and provides employees with the inclusive environment, support and opportunity to build great lives.
Please reference “mytrades.ca” when applying for this position.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.