Career Level Supervisor
Experience Previous Experience
No. of Openings 1
- Live by the Values of the company
- Install, alter, repair, maintain various electrical systems and related equipment
- Read and interpret electrical and mechanical drawings
- Plan and layout work fronts
- Provide preliminary sketches and cost estimates for materials and services
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, to ensure compliance with codes
- Lead a crew of up to 10 workers
- Possess a valid certificate of qualification issued by the appropriate province or federal authority
- Valid Driver’s License
- Industrial / energy sector experience an asset.
- Willing to work out of town
- Must pass pre-employment alcohol and drug test
Who we are
Strike Group is a Canadian company with various locations in Alberta, Saskatchewan, British Columbia and Manitoba. Strike Group has been named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies since 2007, and in 2013 was awarded Contractor of the Year by Alberta Venture.
At Strike we demonstrate leadership, drive, creativity and initiative and reward people for their commitment, energy, enthusiasm and results. We treat others as we wish to be treated and, most importantly, ensure that every employee goes home safe.
Why work for us
Strike encourages and supports professional development through education and mentorship. We offer comprehensive benefits, competitive wages, and opportunities for career growth. We support the communities where we live and the Strike team that makes those communities thrive.
Please reference “mytrades.ca” when applying for this position.