Career Level Journeyman
Experience 3-5 Years
Posting ID 58199
No. of Openings 1
Union/Non Union Position
Bargaining Unit: Unifor 4960
Rate Classification / Pay Range: As per Collective Agreement
Progression: E&I progression
Type: Regular Full Time
Relocation Applies: As per policy and Unifor Local 4960 Agreement
Travel %: 25
Safety Sensitive: Yes
Are you an experienced E&I Technician looking for a new challenge? This role will be required to safely operate the compressor station ensuring safety and reliability. This is a maintenance/operation position which includes a variety of tasks not limited to physical work but also including documentation upon work execution. This role is based in Fort St John (BC).
What you will do
- Complete the Operator Qualifications Training program for each station within the region as required.
- Operate and maintain all facility equipment at station(s) throughout the region as required.
- Complete all required safety, operations, and maintenance training.
- Create/review procedures.
- Must be willing to work a remote 8&6 shift.
- When required, must be willing to work On Call and Overtime.
- Work with support groups (Planner/Finance/Pipeliners, etc).
- Be capable of working all Unifor 4960 shifts.
Who you are
You have the following qualifications and skills:
- E&I Progression – Journeyperson Electrician, Instrument Mechanic and/or Millwright in addition would be considered an asset.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Demonstrated self-starter with the ability to multi task and change duties quickly.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to carry out daily duties with minimal supervision and support.
- Journeyperson Electrician, possession of Industrial Instrumentation Mechanic TQ/IP and/or Millwright TQ/IP in addition would be considered an asset.
- Experience working with programmable controllers.
- Experience working with pneumatic/hydraulic controls.
- Experience working in the oil & gas industry
NOTE: As this position is within the Union/Association identified above, please note that members will be given first consideration. There will be no Company accommodation for this position
Diversity and inclusion are important to us. Enbridge is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to age, race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, veteran status, Indigenous/Native American status, or disability. Applicants with disabilities can request accessible formats, communication supports, or other accessibility assistance by contacting email@example.com.
Information For Applicants:
- Applications can be submitted via our online recruiting system only.
- We appreciate your interest in working with us; however, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Final candidates for this position may be required to undergo a security screening, including a criminal records check.
To learn more about us, visit www.enbridge.com