Career Level Field Labour
Experience Previous Experience
Posting ID 2022-1931
No. of Openings 4
Rate $20.40 - $40.40 /hr, plus benefits
Maple Reinders is a forward-thinking, Top 20 Design-Builder/Construction Manager. Maple Reinders Constructors Ltd. is currently looking for Form Setters and formwork carpenters to work on a project in the St. Catharines area. This is your chance to work with one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies!
$20.40 – $40.40 /hr, plus benefits
We are looking for Concrete labourers with construction experience in the following areas:
- Correctly interpret blueprints, specifications and project plans
- Pre-fab gang forms, job built stick forms, install forms and ensure quality control of formwork
- Stripping and removal of concrete forms after pours
- Provide support to the concrete foreman with project layout and elevation shooting
- Help manage and prevent occupational hazards and ensure the site meets all safety standards
- Install form ties and misc formwork hardware
- Align, straighten, plumb and square forms for installation
- Erect and disassemble scaffolding, shoring, braces and other temporary structures
- Construct suspended slabs
- Must have a valid driver’s license and your own vehicle
- Install handrails
- Report any unsafe work practices or safety hazards to Foreman
Thank you for your interest in a career with Maple Reinders. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Maple Reinders is an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Maple Reinders accommodates candidates with disabilities throughout the hiring process.
No agency calls please.
People, Passion, Performance