Career Level Certification
Experience Previous Experience
Northside Industries, an industry leader in the manufacturing and assembly of a variety of steel and aluminum fabrications for the Oil and Gas, Forestry, Heavy Duty Truck, and Mining sectors is seeking a full-time Press Brake Operator for its West Kelowna, BC location.
Northside Industries has been serving their customers a wide variety of products for over 50 years, providing only the highest level of workmanship and service to exceed customers expectations.
Northside Industries requires a positive, team-oriented individual who can contribute to the growth of the company. Reporting to the Plant Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Set-up and Operation of a CNC machines that may include Laser tables, Sanding equipment, Waterjet Tables, and Press Brakes.
- Program selection
- Tooling Selection
- Reading and Interpreting technical drawings
- Measuring parts using a variety of tools and ensuring all parts meet quality requirements
- Prefer CNC machinery operation in a high volume manufacturing environment
- Proven skills to interpret and understand technical drawings including tolerances
- High attention to detail
- Proven team player
- Strong work ethic
- Familiar with testing and measuring equipment
- Strong computer skills
- Forklift experience is an asset
Northside Industries offers competitive compensation packages, benefits, incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. Northside Industries is a proud ISO 9001:2015 certified company.
Northside Industries also offers a $500 signing bonus upon successful completion of the 90-day probation period.
To find out more about Northside Industries, please visit our website at: http://www.northsideind.ca/
We thank all applicants for their interest. Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please quote “mytrades.ca” in your response to this posting.