Career Level Post Secondary Education
Experience Previous Experience
Posting ID CLEAN006744
No. of Openings 1+
West Fraser is a leading diversified forest products company. Recognized as one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers for eight years and one of Canada’s Best Employers for Recent Graduates, we are a growing company looking for talented people to be part of our team. The successful candidate should be interested in future growth opportunities within the company. West Fraser’s Williams Lake Sawmill is continuously looking for talented hard-working students for;
STUDENTS – ENTRY LEVEL – WEEKEND CLEANUP
Reporting directly to the Operation Coordinator, the successful candidates will be a part of our Weekend Cleanup Department. The role is open to students and responsible for the cleanup of plant debris and performs all other duties as assigned by the team lead. This entry level role is responsible for any production task assign to him/her by their team lead.
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to work both in a team and independently
- Flexible availability to accommodate shift work
- Currently enrolled in Grade 12 or a post-secondary program.
- A valid driver’s license
- Safety first attitude
- Computer skills
- Ability to balance competing priorities and work under pressure
- The desire to problem solve, learn, grow, and excel
The following will be considered strong assets:
- Mechanical aptitude
- Mobile equipment experience
- Previous experience in an industrial process environment
If you are interested in the opportunity to participate in an environment where innovation and a personal commitment to safety, quality and the environment count, respond at www.westfraser.com/jobs and click “apply now”, in green at the top of the page.
For more information on West Fraser and our current opportunities, visit our website at: www.westfraser.com/jobs
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.