Career Level Licensed
Experience Previous Experience
Posting ID R7659
No. of Openings 1+
Department Resources & Transportation
You are a Truck Driver looking for stability, competitive pay, performance incentives, great benefits, and a company with a reputation for safety that is second to none. Excellent opportunity for an experienced professional Class 1 Truck Driver to further their career in mountain highway driving. Our drivers are an essential part of Ledcor’s growing bioenergy operations.
Join the Ledcor Resources & Transportation team in southern BC. Take advantage of our hiring bonus and generous referral program and grow your career with a company who will ensure you get home safely at the end of each day!
- Haul bulk wood products
- Hauling logs
- Safely and productively operate a Super B or similar from our modern fleet
- Manage challenging mountain highway and winter road conditions
- Must possess a valid Class 1 license
- Must possess a clean driver’s abstract
- 1-2 years truck driving experience preferred
- Must successfully complete pre-employment drug and alcohol testing
- Experience with highway mountain driving in winter conditions an asset
- Wage rate is $27.95/hr. plus hiring bonus and with both RSP and pension contributions.
- Referral Bonus programs for all drivers
- Performance incentive pay for all drivers
- Comprehensive Driver Training program for all drivers
- May need to work out of town
- Benefits provided by CLAC
Ledcor Resources & Transportation combines our trucking, marine, and forestry operations to offer integrated supply chain services to British Columbia’s forestry and bioenergy industry. We produce and deliver biofuel, wood chips, and kraft pulp by land and by sea.
Learn more about our Marine Group at http://www.ledcor.com/what-we-do/transportation/marine.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
View our full Inclusion & Diversity statement here.
Please reference “mytrades.ca” in your application to this job posting!