Career Level Equipment Operator
Experience 2-5 Years
No. of Openings 1
- Oilfield decommissioning and demolition work
- Previous basic oilfield rigging experience required
- 22 days on/6 days off working schedule
- Camp based Work in the areas of Rainbow Lake/ High Level/ Manning area(s)
- Performing related activities during oil and gas facility/pipeline construction, decommissioning and demolition projects
- Operate a 16,000lb picker, moving and lifting various equipment, loading/pulling trailers and transporting other miscellaneous material throughout the worksites
- Operate light equipment such as bobcats and skid steers
- Assist other tradesmen with the completion of their duties when required
- Conduct pre-operational checks on vehicles and equipment as well as clean, lubricate and refill equipment
- Other various responsibilities may be required
- Valid Class 1 Driver’s license
- Boom truck certificate for picker operation
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experienced driver and operator in heavy oil and gas industrial projects
- H2S Alive, Standard First Aid and CSO (Common Safety Orientation)
- Must successfully complete pre-employment drug and alcohol testing
- Valid CSTS (Construction Safety Training Systems) certification
Who we are
Strike Group is a Canadian company with various locations in Alberta, Saskatchewan, British Columbia and Manitoba. Strike Group has been named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies since 2007, and in 2013 was awarded Contractor of the Year by Alberta Venture.
At Strike we demonstrate leadership, drive, creativity and initiative and reward people for their commitment, energy, enthusiasm and results. We treat others as we wish to be treated and, most importantly, ensure that every employee goes home safe.
Why work for us
Strike encourages and supports professional development through education and mentorship. We offer comprehensive benefits, competitive wages, and opportunities for career growth. We support the communities where we live and the Strike team that makes those communities thrive.
Please reference “mytrades.ca” when applying for this position.