Career Level Certification
Experience 3-5 Years
Posting ID CERTI002966
No. of Openings 1
Heffley Creek Division
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor and working as part of a high-performance team, the Gasfitter responsibilities include but are not limited to install, test, maintain and repair propane and/or natural gas lines, equipment and accessories in a veneer based manufacturing facility.
What We’re Looking For:
- Certified Gasfitter – Class A preferred but will consider an experienced Certified Gasfitter – Class B
- Dual ticketed Tradesperson considered an asset.
- Ability to read blueprints and work to mill standards is essential;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Commitment to working safely coupled with strong communication & interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work independently with little supervision;
- Organizational and planning skills;
- Previous experience in a forest products environment considered an asset.
What We Offer:
- An unyielding commitment to your personal safety
- Competitive pay and exceptional benefits
- The opportunity to work with the best and brightest in the industry
- A positive, dynamic, and inclusive work environment
- An open, innovative culture with diverse opportunities
- A commitment to investing in our people through training and development
- The chance to live (and play) where you work
Want to know what it’s like to work for Tolko? Click here
Who We Are:
With state-of-the-art operations across western Canada, Tolko is a leading manufacturer of a wide range of forest products for customers around the world. For over 60 years, our family-owned company has been recognized by customers and business partners for being reliable, flexible, efficient and offering quality products. With the third generation of family leadership, we’re continuing that legacy today in our divisions throughout western Canada and joint ventures in the Southern United States.
At Tolko, our values, vision and mission aren’t just what we believe. They’re how we work, live and serve our customers every day. Fundamental to our success is a diverse and committed workforce that thrives on change, building relationships, and a drive toward excellence.
Grow Here, Achieve More:
When you join Tolko, you’ll develop your skills and be encouraged to pursue diverse opportunities with a company that’s built on integrity, respect, and provides employees with the inclusive environment, support and opportunity to build great lives.
If this position sounds like a fit for you, we’d love to hear from you! Applications will be accepted at www.tolko.com until the position is filled.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please reference “mytrades.ca” when applying for this position.