Career Level Journeyman
Experience 3-5 Years
Posting ID CERTI002962
No. of Openings 1
High Prairie, Alberta
Are you motivated by hard work, have a positive attitude and a strong focus on safety? If so, we want to hear from you!
Reporting to the Electrical Team Leader, the Electrician will work as part of a team and will carry out maintenance programs and projects within this OSB mill.
What We’re Looking For:
- Certified Electrician with a valid Interprovincial Journeyperson ticket
- A strong background in the use of PLC & HMI systems to assist in troubleshooting issues
- Previous experience in a forest products environment will be considered an asset
- Strong problem solving and trouble shooting skills
- Commitment to working safely
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and experience with CMMS systems
What We Offer:
- An unyielding commitment to your personal safety
- Competitive pay of $44.95 per hour and exceptional benefits
- Excellent relocation package available
- The opportunity to work with the best and brightest in the industry
- A positive, dynamic, and inclusive work environment
- An open, innovative culture with diverse opportunities
- A commitment to investing in our people through training and development
- The chance to live (and play) where you work
Want to know what it’s like to work for Tolko? Click here
Who We Are:
With state-of-the-art operations across western Canada, Tolko is a leading manufacturer of a wide range of forest products for customers around the world. For over 60 years, our family-owned company has been recognized by customers and business partners for being reliable, flexible, efficient and offering quality products. With the third generation of family leadership, we’re continuing that legacy today in our divisions throughout western Canada and joint ventures in the Southern United States.
At Tolko, our values, vision and mission aren’t just what we believe. They’re how we work, live and serve our customers every day. Fundamental to our success is a diverse and committed workforce that thrives on change, building relationships, and a drive toward excellence.
Grow Here, Achieve More:
When you join Tolko, you’ll develop your skills and be encouraged to pursue diverse opportunities with a company that’s built on integrity, respect, and provides employees with the inclusive environment, support and opportunity to build great lives.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please reference “mytrades.ca” when applying for this position.